After 2 weeks of vacation I will be back at it tomorrow morning. Ya gotta earn a living, I get it. I am not in a position to be a housewife nor am I sure I would want to be one full-time. I probably could be persuaded. Since I like nice things and my children need food and shelter I need to go back to work.
Besides getting everything and everyone ready for back to school and back to work. I have a bunch of stuff swirling around in my head today. I know I said I don’t make New Years Resolutions and I don’t but I do have a mental bucket list of things I’d like to do and goals.
You can’t do it all and have it all. I just don’t think you can and be happy and sane. Of course for many years I tried, frustrated and unhappy when things didn’t work out they way I thought they should or the way I wanted them to.
Sometimes I am not sure if I would be considered a procrastinator or lazy or if I am just being hard on myself, my husband says the later. I would say I can be all three.
So, what is going on in this head of mine, swirling around and drifting, landing and getting picked up again. I am trying to make some decisions about things I have started, need to start, or need to lay to rest.
The New Year is a time to re-fresh and in a few short months (thankfully) we will be heading into Spring and Summer my ultimate favourite time of the year.
Here is what has been on the brain….
1. Continue piano lessons. I started lesson in September as I have always wanted to learn how to play the piano but now I am having second thoughts about my teacher and where I really am going with this.
2. Get back into Yoga. Everything in my being is saying get back on the mat and be consistent with going. Here is the problem, the organization that I practiced with has changed locations and I really don’t like the new facility so I am not as inspired or motivated to go.
3. New position at my job. I have been experiencing job burn out for the last 2 years but it really is hitting me hard this year and I am most likely going to be in a new position come the Fall. I am excited about this but at the same time very nervous and uncertain.
4. Last August, I was suppose to start a 10 course integrated study and I have done nothing not even open the DVD I ordered.
5. Be more active. I have great intentions but I am failing.
You have any wind storms going on in your head right now?