I never thought before to make small monthly goals. This might be a great solution to my procrastination. Since this is my first monthly goal list I will try to keep it simple and manageable.
- I have 15 modules in each of my courses. I hope to complete 5 of the modules by the end of February. I have decided to not continue with this course but will proceed with another master degree instead.
- Add an additional protein each day to my diet. I did improve in this and would say accomplished
- Increase my steps to 7000 2 days per week. Yes!
- Host a birthday celebration for my husbands birthday. check
- Valentine’s Gifts for Hubs and my kiddos check
- Buy 2-3 pairs of new pants ( pant shopping is not a great experience for me and I really need some new ones) check but carry forward to March
- Re-arrange a few items in my kitchen cupboards. check
- Plant some some new seeds my Let Love Grow Project seems to have failed. check
- Go to yoga Yes!
- Get a pedicure, it’s winter but it is so long over due. No 😦 The weather has been horrible, terrible, very bad weather.
Alright, here we go February.