It is a chilly one here today but breezy so a fantastic day to hang laundry outside. A perfect day to finally get this post out.
I love linens! If I was more or a hoarder then a purger I would have every closet full but I am more of a realist when it comes to my love of linens. You have to use linens and when you do they don’t stay beautiful forever. So I generally, buy only what I need and why buy them only to keep them in a closet? You need to see and use them to really enjoy . Homemade quilts are my utter most favourite. I just can’t afford to buy them nor do I have the talent to make them.
Why Linens Are Addictive……
- You only have to have a nice comforter, duvet or quilt to change the feel of a bedroom.
- They can be purchased inexpensively therefore you can change them up frequently.
- A nice sheet set adds luxury to your zzzz’s.
- Throw blankets come in all colours, textures and sizes. You can curl up with them or toss them over a chair.
- They can be a family hierloom passed down from generations.
- They tell a story.
- They make you feel good.
- They comfort you.
- You can change them with the seasons.
- You can get them on sale.
Fall Cabin Fever
Just change my bedding for the Fall/Winter Season
Curl up with a good blanket and book.
There is something about all white bedding that makes me want to sink in and stay a long while.
Campfire and Sunsets on the beach